13 July 2009

No... Surely Not... Oh My!!!

I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted
something to this blog! Slack Sarah...very slack!

So in an effort to redeem myself i'll be making this
new post today.In fact I will attempt to make several
new posts including some photography,a new layout
...and perhaps a few random thoughts.

A week or so ago I was lucky enough
to witness the most amazing sunset.
Something about it was 'just right'.

I was having a lazy Sunday afternoon down on the bay
with the paperand a game of football.
As the sun started to make it's way towards the horizon
the wind picked up and it became too chilly to stay outdoors.
I started to head home, all the while watching as the sky
changed colours. The colours of sky were very subtle at first
but quickly built up to be magnificent and very vibrant.

Below are two photographs taken on my trip home.
Believe it or not thes two photographs we taken within about
half an hour of each other and I haven't changed any of the
hue settings with photoshop. Cross My Heart! <3




Merry Monday!
Sarah x

No comments: